Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum Indian Police Clearance Certificate Application Returned From BLS

• Indian Police Clearance Certificate Application Returned From BLS

• Rajvinder

May 19, 2021 at 5:10 pm

My question is about spousal sponsorship application. I have sponsored my wife and the application is well in process. IRCC requested Indian PCC for her and given time period of 30 days to submit it. I have applied her PCC but the application has been returned from BLS saying the address proof for Indian address was missing. I do not know what could be the solution to this problem. I have provided passport copy and in Canada status documents as per the checklist.

• Bavneet (Admin)

Administrator
    May 25, 2021 at 11:53 am

I believe you might have filled in the information from your Indian national ID, i.e. Aadhaar Card. If yes, then you need to provide a photocopy of the Aadhaar Card along with other supporting documents. Basically you need to send the whole application again with proof of address with Aadhaar Card from India. In Case you do not have copy of Aadhaar card, then you need to fill up the application for PCC again but skip the option where they ask national ID number. By skipping Indian national ID, i.e. Aadhaar Card, you will not be asked to provide the information.

For IRCC, you can explain the situation of getting delay in PCC and ask for an extension of time about 60/90 days and provide PCC upon receipt.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now