Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum What are the ways to fix Airdrop not working on the iPhone?

Tagged: 

• What are the ways to fix Airdrop not working on the iPhone?

• Tech

September 30, 2024 at 5:14 am

If you’re looking to fix airdrop not working on the iPhone error then here are the ways through which you can resolve this issue:-

1. The primary thing that you can do is to check if your device supports AirDrop.

2. Then make sure that your device is unlocked.

3. Turn on the Wifi and Bluetooth.

4. Turn off the personal Hotspot.

5. Bring both the devices closer to each other.

• Assignment Help

October 7, 2024 at 6:06 am

If AirDrop isn’t working on your iPhone, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, make sure both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on, and check that your iPhone is discoverable by other devices. You can also try toggling AirDrop settings between ‘Contacts Only’ and ‘Everyone.’ If that doesn’t work, restart your device or reset network settings, which can often resolve connection issues. On a different note, if you’re struggling with academic work, our https://assignmenthelp.my/“>Assignment Help Malaysia service provides expert assistance with a wide range of assignments to help you succeed.

• Viper

October 9, 2024 at 9:19 am

When I had problems with AirDrop on my iPhone, I always checked Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, rebooted my device, and selected an Everyone option for AirDrop. Resetting networks often resolves the issue, and as for me I prefer having an all in one desktop.

• aric georgia

October 11, 2024 at 5:05 am

If you’re experiencing issues with AirDrop not working on your iPhone, there are several ways to troubleshoot the problem. First, ensure that both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled. Next, check the AirDrop settings by going to Settings > General > AirDrop and selecting “Everyone” to allow connections. If the problem persists, try restarting your iPhone or resetting network settings under Settings > General > Reset. Lastly, ensure both devices are updated to the latest iOS version. While you’re working on tech issues, remember that if you’re juggling assignments, online dissertation help can be a lifesaver for staying on track!

Visit: https://myassignmenthelp.com/uk/dissertation-help.html

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now