<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | David Wayne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/david-wayne/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/david-wayne/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for David Wayne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:58:40 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dea3d8fbbb0818d410541d2462a549f</guid>
				<title>David started the discussion Impersonation Fraud Investigation hire SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/impersonation-fraud-investigation-hire-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:59:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”</p>
<p>Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential inv&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51367"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/impersonation-fraud-investigation-hire-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b0dd80faca5c8c79bf7b833a6e3b16d</guid>
				<title>David started the discussion Impersonation Fraud Investigation — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/impersonation-fraud-investigation-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:58:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”</p>
<p>Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential inv&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51366"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/impersonation-fraud-investigation-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba9cc8e6b4cb1fb592878597d1da7e58</guid>
				<title>David started the discussion Digital Fraud Investigation Support — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/digital-fraud-investigation-support-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:57:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”<br />I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.<br />After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talke&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51365"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/digital-fraud-investigation-support-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3053f07c599106a505c827fff45e8b2c</guid>
				<title>David started the discussion Online Fraud Investigation Services — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/online-fraud-investigation-services-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:54:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”<br />I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.<br />After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talke&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51364"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/online-fraud-investigation-services-sagittarius-cypher-cyber-intelligence-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16bde826826ef3de9045de05eb9ea132</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies 2026 Hire WRAITH HACKERS RECOVERY in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-2026-hire-wraith-hackers-recovery/#post-18869</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:53:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”<br />I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.<br />After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talke&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51363"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-2026-hire-wraith-hackers-recovery/#post-18869" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb98cc03e2dc1fb061800f08c92bc883</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion 7 Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies You Can Trust HIRE META TECH RECOVERY PRO in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/7-legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-you-can-trust-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-18807</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 14:51:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”<br />I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.<br />After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talke&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51266"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/7-legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-you-can-trust-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-18807" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13340fd73f4b12b50878c7fc6cf6d5a3</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion IS it possible to recover stolen funds or a scammed digital asset? Yes. Contact in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/is-it-possible-to-recover-stolen-funds-or-a-scammed-digital-asset-yes-contact/#post-18473</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:56:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; <strong>I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN.</strong> &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found <strong>Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence</strong>. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50934"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/is-it-possible-to-recover-stolen-funds-or-a-scammed-digital-asset-yes-contact/#post-18473" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ad9a6bbd84909b734417f7a9107c048</guid>
				<title>David posted an update in the group 3D puff digitizing services: &#x1f6a8; I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO H [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50933/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:39:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN. &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50933"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50933/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b67b87e484abaa9e2ca652174c63628</guid>
				<title>David joined the group 3D puff digitizing services</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50932/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:39:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c955d8a36d2393f4bf19640c6297822</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT; BITCOIN AND ETH RECOVERY EXPERT FOR HIRE in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/best-crypto-recovery-expert-bitcoin-and-eth-recovery-expert-for-hire/#post-18471</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:38:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; <strong>I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN.</strong> &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found <strong>Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence</strong>. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50931"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/best-crypto-recovery-expert-bitcoin-and-eth-recovery-expert-for-hire/#post-18471" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">653d8efb7865b16da0b274c93bc8d208</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion 7 Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies You Can Trust HIRE META TECH RECOVERY PRO in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/7-legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-you-can-trust-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-18469</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:37:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; <strong>I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN.</strong> &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found <strong>Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence</strong>. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50930"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/7-legitimate-crypto-recovery-companies-you-can-trust-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-18469" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60d9b2770ce94aafe61263270d19043f</guid>
				<title>David replied to the discussion CERTIFIED ETHEREUM/USDT &#38; BITCOIN RECOVERY EXPERT // HIRE META TECH RECOVERY PRO in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/certified-ethereum-usdt-bitcoin-recovery-expert-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro-3/#post-18467</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:36:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; <strong>I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN.</strong> &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found <strong>Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence</strong>. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50929"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/certified-ethereum-usdt-bitcoin-recovery-expert-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro-3/#post-18467" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		