<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | David Wayne | Group Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/david-wayne/activity/groups/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/david-wayne/activity/groups/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Public group activity feed of which David Wayne is a member.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 03:45:30 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ad9a6bbd84909b734417f7a9107c048</guid>
				<title>David posted an update in the group 3D puff digitizing services: &#x1f6a8; I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO H [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50933/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:39:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f6a8; I THOUGHT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING… I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HOPE AGAIN. &#x1f6a8;</p>
<p>Being involved in a cryptocurrency scam left me devastated, frustrated, and unsure of what to do next. I honestly thought my situation was hopeless.</p>
<p>Then I found Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence. &#x1f50e;&#x1f4bb;</p>
<p>From the beginning, their team treated my situation seriously and p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50933"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50933/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b67b87e484abaa9e2ca652174c63628</guid>
				<title>David joined the group 3D puff digitizing services</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/50932/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:39:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		