<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Ellie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/ellie33/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/ellie33/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ellie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:35:59 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d4e1e910e5dbde867fb02163537d54c</guid>
				<title>Ellie created the group Ellie Carl</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26162/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 07:51:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">754c7bd8612701595dd4d38b01dfea5a</guid>
				<title>Ellie posted an update: Hey, I am and I am pursuing my master's in food sciences [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26161/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 07:49:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I am and I am pursuing my master&#8217;s in food sciences from a prestigious university in the United States. I work in a laboratory near my town and work as a freelancer to offer professional <a target='_blank' href="https://takemyonlineclassus.com/" rel="nofollow">online class assistance </a>to struggling students. My interest in helping others dragged me into freelancing plus I managed to pay my expenses from this. Apart&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26161"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26161/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">687f891c7f429ba7fe287c6387a27622</guid>
				<title>Ellie posted an update: Hello everyone, I am Ellie Carl and I am pursuing my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26160/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 07:47:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone, I am Ellie Carl and I am pursuing my master&#8217;s in food sciences from a prestigious university in the United States. I work in a laboratory near my town and work as a freelancer to offer <a target='_blank' href="https://takemyonlineclassus.com/" rel="nofollow">professional online class help</a> to struggling students. My interest in helping others dragged me into freelancing plus I managed to pay my expenses&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26160"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26160/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa4d1ec000cbc53fa3685cbb5b1abc02</guid>
				<title>Ellie changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26159/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 07:45:16 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd03371c5d6f584cc00d221b74f74121</guid>
				<title>Ellie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/26157/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 07:44:49 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		