<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Evelyn Sebastian | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/evelyn-sebastian/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/evelyn-sebastian/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Evelyn Sebastian.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 06:56:35 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50ae9654958ccc4af6f7306b6517e1a6</guid>
				<title>Evelyn started the discussion We are a Financial Investment Company looking for Companies Or Individuals to in in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/we-are-a-financial-investment-company-looking-for-companies-or-individuals-to-in-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2026 16:46:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We are a Financial Investment Company looking for Companies Or Individuals to invest in +447300935913.</p>
<p>We are a Financial Investment Company looking for Companies Or Individuals to invest in.</p>
<p>Be informed that our company invests in companies or individuals that need capital to start up any type of business or projects.</p>
<p>Our finance investment on a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46071"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/we-are-a-financial-investment-company-looking-for-companies-or-individuals-to-in-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f91f7c943278fd9300cc2264fbe8a2e</guid>
				<title>Evelyn started the discussion Trace Hacker's Crypto Recovery was incredibly helpful in recovering my lost in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/trace-hackers-crypto-recovery-was-incredibly-helpful-in-recovering-my-lost/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2026 16:45:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Trace Hacker&#8217;s Crypto Recovery was incredibly helpful in recovering my lost Bitcoin +447355702876‬</p>
<p>I hope this review gets to as many as possible because I am sure it will save many. On September 11, I received a message on Telegram inviting me to join a Cryptocurrency investment group. At first, I thought it was a harmless invitation. </p>
<p>I joined a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46070"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/trace-hackers-crypto-recovery-was-incredibly-helpful-in-recovering-my-lost/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		