<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Niennow Amanda | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/niennow-amanda/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/niennow-amanda/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Niennow Amanda.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:53:28 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa1d76c6db677a57f699bd4e5c2305c7</guid>
				<title>Niennow started the discussion I Tried Ragdoll Archers and Immediately Went “One More Round” in the group Ragdoll Archers</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/groups/ragdoll-archers-47927595/forum/discussion/i-tried-ragdoll-archers-and-immediately-went-one-more-round/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:49:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The first time I played <a target='_blank' href="https://ragdollarchersonline.io" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow">&lt;strong data-start=&#8221;151&#8243; data-end=&#8221;170&#8243;&gt;Ragdoll Archers</a> , I honestly didn’t expect the aiming part to feel… personal. I hit launch, lined up a shot, and released. The arrow flew, my stickman ragdoll did its usual flop, and I went, “Okay, that was weird.” Then an enemy archer fired right back, and suddenly I wasn’t laughing—&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51404"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/groups/ragdoll-archers-47927595/forum/discussion/i-tried-ragdoll-archers-and-immediately-went-one-more-round/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20d965aa42e237c9747ea0b081505da4</guid>
				<title>Niennow created the group Ragdoll Archers</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/51403/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:47:12 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		