<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Oceane Fanny | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/oceane-fanny/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/oceane-fanny/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Oceane Fanny.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 01:50:38 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20b8d0d5bc273f049ffe4c6ab14e77e5</guid>
				<title>Oceane started the discussion How to recover stolen cryptocurrency using the top recovery service company(MTRP in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-cryptocurrency-using-the-top-recovery-service-companymtrp/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 16:01:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was devastated recently because of a lowlife scammer. I was manipulated into believing he was my soulmate. We would talk for hours on Bumble, a dating site. I let my guard down for him. My ex-husband was a drunk and abusive partner, and with this new individual in the picture, I opted for a divorce. Months later, my divorce settlement was&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50460"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-cryptocurrency-using-the-top-recovery-service-companymtrp/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">591f4367e419aca8866f5992fe1a33a8</guid>
				<title>Oceane started the discussion How to get a professional Bitcoin recovery expert hire META TECH RECOVERY PRO in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-get-a-professional-bitcoin-recovery-expert-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 13:39:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was devastated recently because of a lowlife scammer. I was manipulated into believing he was my soulmate. We would talk for hours on Bumble, a dating site. I let my guard down for him. My ex-husband was a drunk and abusive partner, and with this new individual in the picture, I opted for a divorce. Months later, my divorce settlement was&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50459"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-get-a-professional-bitcoin-recovery-expert-hire-meta-tech-recovery-pro-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e9384191c8b011cf4a0390ebf1530d1</guid>
				<title>Oceane replied to the discussion HIRE THE TOP CRYPTO &#38; BITCOIN RECOVERY EXPERTS TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/hire-the-top-crypto-bitcoin-recovery-experts-techy-force-cyber-retrieval/#post-18060</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 13:37:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How to recover stolen cryptocurrency using the top recovery service company META TECH RECOVERY PRO</p>
<p>I was devastated recently because of a lowlife scammer. I was manipulated into believing he was my soulmate. We would talk for hours on Bumble, a dating site. I let my guard down for him. My ex-husband was a drunk and abusive partner, and with this&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50458"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/hire-the-top-crypto-bitcoin-recovery-experts-techy-force-cyber-retrieval/#post-18060" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2d52174e8efd61482e829dc7d739ff</guid>
				<title>Oceane started the discussion How to recover stolen cryptocurrency using the top recovery service company META in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-cryptocurrency-using-the-top-recovery-service-company-meta/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 17:26:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was devastated recently because of a lowlife scammer. I was manipulated into believing he was my soulmate. We would talk for hours on Bumble, a dating site. I let my guard down for him. My ex-husband was a drunk and abusive partner, and with this new individual in the picture, I opted for a divorce. Months later, my divorce settlement was&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50446"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-cryptocurrency-using-the-top-recovery-service-company-meta/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		