<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Ranson Jack | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/ranson-jack/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/ranson-jack/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ranson Jack.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 22:16:38 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de561b39594780d290304767d9be87a3</guid>
				<title>Ranson started the discussion HIRE A TRUSTED BITCOIN RECOVERING EXPERT. REACH OUT TO SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY in the group 3D puff digitizing services</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/groups/3d-puff-digitizing-services/forum/discussion/hire-a-trusted-bitcoin-recovering-expert-reach-out-to-salvage-asset-recovery/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:30:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t stop thanking Salvage Asset Recovery for assisting me in recovering my lost bitcoin, which I had assumed was lost forever. I recently lost $64,000 to a cryptocurrency investment scam. The company posed as an investment firm that could provide a high percentage of profits if you deposited Bitcoin with them. At first, it appeared to be real;&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51543"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/groups/3d-puff-digitizing-services/forum/discussion/hire-a-trusted-bitcoin-recovering-expert-reach-out-to-salvage-asset-recovery/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be2fc6ab31d3c2aed39befb4404b02ee</guid>
				<title>Ranson joined the group 3D puff digitizing services</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/51542/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:29:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30d7b1f4de75460324c6640fa58dcc4e</guid>
				<title>Ranson created the group HIRE A TRUSTED BITCOIN RECOVERING EXPERT. REACH OUT TO SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/51541/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:28:32 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		