<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Rebecca Delisle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/rebecca-delisle/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/rebecca-delisle/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rebecca Delisle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:01:19 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">732f10ef65d082dd5748dae6d2e142fa</guid>
				<title>Rebecca started the discussion HOW TO HIRE AND RECOVER LOST OR SCAMMED ETH AND CRYPTO. VISIT TECHY FORCE CYBER in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-hire-and-recover-lost-or-scammed-eth-and-crypto-visit-techy-force-cyber/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 13:12:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One morning, I received a message claiming I had won 70,000 USDT in a global cryptocurrency lottery. The documents looked official, and I was told to pay 32,000 USDT in processing fees before receiving my prize. Believing the offer was genuine, I transferred the money, only to discover that the supposed lottery organizers had disappeared and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51682"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-hire-and-recover-lost-or-scammed-eth-and-crypto-visit-techy-force-cyber/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">284e92692851bb68ab96372567c300ad</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the discussion HOW TO RECOVER STOLEN CRYPTO USING META TECH RECOVERY PRO in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-crypto-using-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-19110</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 13:11:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One morning, I received a message claiming I had won 70,000 USDT in a global cryptocurrency lottery. The documents looked official, and I was told to pay 32,000 USDT in processing fees before receiving my prize. Believing the offer was genuine, I transferred the money, only to discover that the supposed lottery organizers had disappeared and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51681"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/how-to-recover-stolen-crypto-using-meta-tech-recovery-pro/#post-19110" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		