Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum Studied 2 One Year Programs & PGWP Approved For One Year

• Studied 2 One Year Programs & PGWP Approved For One Year

• Harjap

July 27, 2020 at 12:49 pm

I applied for my application for PGWP. I studied two one year programs. Both were eligible for PGWP. I uploaded only one year program completion certificate instead of both certificates. Yesterday, I got a message in my GC key account, my application is approved for one year of work permit. The work permit is still not issued to me but online status shows one year of PGWP. My study permit is still valid. What should I do? Should I apply again? What to do with currently approved work permit application?

• Bavneet (Admin)

Administrator
    July 27, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Dear Harjap

Your application for PGWP has already been approved. Your work permit document must be generated at the same time your application status was updated on the online account. It is just you have not received it yet through mail. PGWP can not be extended unless you have passport of less validity than term of PGWP. You can contact IRCC to make changes on the work permit by IRCC web form and by sending a paper application to amend work permit. You must be able to provide proper documentation which included confirmation of graduation/completion letters for both one year programs and official transcripts. Hopefully, your request to make changes in the work permit will be accepted. A new work permit will be issued with validity of three years. Do not apply for a new application of PGWP at the moment.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now