Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum Language Citizenship Require Even Insurance+Mortgage Licence

  • Language Citizenship Require Even Insurance+Mortgage Licence

  • Dilpreet

    August 12, 2020 at 4:16 pm

    For applying Canadian citizenship application, the language proficiency is mandatory. I have approved mortgage license and insurance agent license. I have given English language test, I got 4.5 in Speaking but 3.5 in rest of the modules. Can I use these certificate instead of English test results?

  • Bavneet (Admin)

    August 12, 2020 at 6:35 pm

    No. You can not use these certifications to support your language proficiency. If you’re 18 to 54 years of age, you must submit proof that you can speak and listen at the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) Level 4 or higher in English or French. Send a copy of proof that you completed or are attending a program with your application which can be your diploma, degree, or any educational certificates. You can write a language test again and obtain CLB level 4 or above and submit its result with your Canadian citizenship application.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018