Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum 2 Interest Forms Filled PGP 2018 To Sponsor Parents No Action

• 2 Interest Forms Filled PGP 2018 To Sponsor Parents No Action

• Sukhbir Singh

July 20, 2020 at 11:13 am

On January 02, 2018, I filled interest to sponsor form for my parents by myself. This online system lasted for one month to submit interest forms. When I submitted online for the first time, I did not receive any confirmation; therefore, I filled the interest form again and submitted it. I received 2 confirmations of submissions for these online interest forms. I sent both invitation letters to Ottawa along with the PGP sponsorship application and explained my scenario. I have not received any decision on my PGP application to date? Is it because of I submitted interest forms twice or it could be any other issue?

• Rajpal (Admin)

Administrator
    July 20, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Before opening the link for the interest forms for PGP 2018, IRCC has given clear cut instructions that a sponsor who submits multiple interest forms will be penalized for taking advantage by filling out more than one interest form. If you had any technical glitch, you may have explained it while submitting the permanent resident application for your parents. You can do a follow-up by sending a webform along with supporting documents (if you have any). A senior officer or manager would decide the fate of your application – whether it should be approved or rejected as per the instructions given ahead. Furthermore, due to covid the processing of applications has been slow all over offices. Moreover, once things get back to normal, you can send a writ of mandamus to IRCC.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now