Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum Post Graduation Work Permit Submitted with Wrong Application

  • Post Graduation Work Permit Submitted with Wrong Application

  • Sukhbir Singh

    August 13, 2020 at 5:42 pm

    My brother applied for his PGWP from India. He mistakenly filled and submitted the In Canada Application form instead of Outside Canada. How this mistake can be fixed? Where and How he should send the new application?

  • Bavneet (Admin)

    August 13, 2020 at 10:42 pm

    You can submit a web form to withdraw this application. Because this application will result in a a refusal as your brother is currently outside Canada. You should submit a new application which is for applying work permit from outside Canada. You can not just send new application in place of already submitted one, because these two application forms are totally different. Therefore, submit a totally new PGWP application with proper documentation. You can apply online by IRCC account instead a paper application as they take longer time.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018