Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum Proof Funds by Father After Marriage Lead To Refusal Study Permit

  • Proof Funds by Father After Marriage Lead To Refusal Study Permit

  • Jasnoor

    September 17, 2020 at 11:51 am

    My sister-in-law has applied for study permit to Canada which was refused. The reason was related to her financial situation as the her study was sponsored by her own father. My brother does not have enough funds to support her study. How can we address the concerns of officer in the second application?

  • Bavneet (Admin)

    September 19, 2020 at 1:03 pm

    You need to present proof of funds in such a manner that they are available to the applicant directly for his use for the purpose of study. It should not be in somebody else’s bank account and that person is just saying he will give access to money. Proof of funds should be well documented with affidavit of financial support or deed of money gift to applicant. Applicant can transfer that money to his or her own account so he can have access to that money. This can be supported with showing transfer of money from father’s account to daughter’s account. Along with this, also provide proof of funds by the applicant herself and her husband which will demonstrate scope of future settlement.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018