Crown Immigration Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Canadian Immigration Forum PGWP Holder Canada 3 Dependent Kids Apply Alone or Together

  • PGWP Holder Canada 3 Dependent Kids Apply Alone or Together

  • Mandeep

    August 17, 2020 at 5:24 pm

    I am going to apply my Post- graduation work permit in Canada. I have my three kids here in Canada on visitor record which is valid till August 31, 2021. My study permit is expiring at same time and I have received my graduation documents from my university. Do I need to apply for my three children at the same time or Should I apply near to expiry of their visitor record?

  • Bavneet (Admin)

    August 17, 2020 at 5:55 pm

    It is recommended that you should apply for extension of a visitor record before 30 days of its expiry. But as per the processing times taken these days due to Covid-19, you can apply for a visitor record application three months before the expiry of it. You can apply your PGWP now and when you receive your work permit, your children’s visitor records can be extended. If any of your child has attained the study age, you should apply for their study permit application along with your post graduation work permit.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018