<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Crown Immigration Forum | Sanjeev | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/sanju/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/members/sanju/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sanjeev.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 02:14:32 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.5.8</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdfc3c0b1081ababa0baa0a7ca8496c7</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion No Work Experience Gained Post Graduation Work Permit Expiring in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/no-work-experience-pgwp-expiring/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2020 17:14:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My sister has been living in Ontario since September 2018. She was on a study permit and completed her 1st year certificate course in Health Care Management in April 2019. Due to some reasons, she did not take another program and applied for Post-graduation work permit. In October 2019, she got her 1st year post graduate work permit. She has no&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2090"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/no-work-experience-pgwp-expiring/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae57b1b1f107bd8a34dad3a21d65460f</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion A Dependent Child Need Study Permit to Study Post-Secondary in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/dependent-child-need-study-permit-to-study-post-secondary-studies/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:23:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a post-graduation work permit holder in Canada. I am waiting for permanent resident application to be approved. My son who just turned 18 and staying in Canada on a visitor record. Now, he is going to enter to post-secondary studies. He needs a study permit for that. Which application I should go for inside Canada study permit application or&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2027"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/dependent-child-need-study-permit-to-study-post-secondary-studies/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08da78dd59a5ae57ee8a9f520c34bfa2</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Proxy Marriage Can Someone Sponsor Spouse to Canada or Not in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/proxy-marriage-can-i-sponsor-my-spouse-to-canada/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2020 21:32:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My friend who is a permanent resident of Canada, got married over the video call. He was unable to travel to his country. Marriages without physical presence are acceptable mode of marriage in his country of origin. Can he sponsor his wife now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9c53856c7ef9b7311177676225eb9a1</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Job Offer Needed For Profile - International Experience Canada in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/job-offer-needed-for-profile-international-experience-canada/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jul 2020 03:13:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got a question about the international experience Canada class: do I need to have a job offer in order to submit my IEC profile? I think there is some requirement but not sure what. Can you shed some light on this?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d413585f406ed8323b1073fc0a147221</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Can I Apply TemporaryResidentPermit &#38; Work Permit Together in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-18/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:04:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My room-mate who came to Canada on a study permit could not continue his studies due to financial constraints. Now he has lost his status. I am helping him out of this situation. I was filling out his Temporary Resident Permit application. Can I also fill out his work permit application or wait until TRP application is processed? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">935ea640408b66ac0cbd782b60223e0d</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Home Child Care Provider Pilot Incomplete Diploma ECA Status in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-2-11/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2020 01:16:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am currently living in India and I would like to come to Canada under the Home Child Care Provider Pilot. I have already received a job offer from a Canadian employer. I have taken the IELTS test and scored a CLB 8 and I also have 8 months of work experience in a related field. The problem that I have is that my post-secondary education is&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1781"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-2-11/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f937537db3b966653eedd51d49b2545</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Reached Canada With Fake ID SpousalSponsorship PublicPolicy in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jul 2020 14:58:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a neighbour whose nephew reached Canada through an agent using fake identity documents. They have received a marriage license from City of London, Ontario. Last night we were standing in the front yard and had a discussion about his spousal sponsorship application under public policy. They asked me to check with you whether it would be a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1695"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-6/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4778c1fe91c1e082315c558a6fa25f8</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Married India Earlier But Never Sponsored Do I Need To Mention in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jul 2020 23:10:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to sponsor my wife from India. I was filling out sponsorship application for my wife by myself. I am confused a bit because I had an unsuccessful marriage earlier in India. I and my wife had arguments after the day of marriage and our relationship ended. I returned to Canada after 6 weeks. I never sponsored my wife from first marriage and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1682"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-5/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aeaa8dae813b30f60ee82f7cb259a2d6</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Death in Canada Can His Brother From India Attend the Funeral in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jul 2020 01:23:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am residing in Brampton for past 9 years. My maternal cousin died today morning in Vancouver. He had been separated from his wife and 2 years old son since January of this year. His parents have a temporary resident visa but there are no flights available these days. Can we send the dead body to India? If not, can his younger brother from India&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1677"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-1-4/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e165b2c4ceaef23395bc766e10b052e7</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Adopting Child From Sri Lanka Sponsorship Undertaking Steps in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/adopting-child-from-sri-lanka-status-in-canada-criteria-requirements/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:36:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My friend and her husband came to Canada in 2012. Due to certain health problems, my friend is unable to have a child so they have decided to adopt a child from Sri Lanka. My friend is a Canadian citizen but her husband is a permanent resident of Canada. We are wondering, whether the adopted child will automatically become a Canadian citizen or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1647"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/adopting-child-from-sri-lanka-status-in-canada-criteria-requirements/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a364c8d08cf417cff9373fe00907ed52</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Working in Canada Without Any Work Permit Detained by CBSA in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/working-in-canada-without-work-permit-detained-by-cbsa-documentary-evidence/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 01:44:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My friend came to Canada 4 years ago on a visitor visa. He has been working in Canada without a work permit ever since. However, 3 days ago my friend was pulled over for speeding and the police officer handed him over the CBSA for further processing. My friend is currently being held at the detention centre. My friend has some documentary evidence&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1615"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/working-in-canada-without-work-permit-detained-by-cbsa-documentary-evidence/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6c2cbfbd945b6b1182a4919df4067ee</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Completing Grade 11+12 in Canada StudyPermit Requirement in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/completing-grade-11-12-in-canada-study-permit-requirements/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jun 2020 23:17:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a cousin who lives in Sri Lanka. He completed his grade 10 in Sri Lanka in 2019. Now he wants to come to Canada to complete his grade 11 &amp; 12. He is wondering whether he needs to apply for a study permit or how else can he come to study in Canada?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34a88c5a660d52eca81ce9702c7f517b</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Are Minor Children Allowed To Apply For Canadian Citizenship in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2020 21:01:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My 12 years old Nephew and 10 years old niece want to apply for Canadian citizenship. My brother and his wife want to keep their Indian citizenship while residing in Canada as a permanent residents. Is it allowed under the present Canadian citizenship act? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e19140f8e34b513d2dd4cb20f6127ccf</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Singh &#38; Kaur Acceptable Surnames For Canadian Immigration in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/question-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2020 19:11:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am going to make my express entry profile. I and my wife are baptized Sikhs; therefore, we use or surnames as &#8216;Singh&#8217; and &#8216;Kaur&#8217; respectively. My friend told me you have to provide your surname (caste name). We the Sikhs do not believe in caste system; therefore, would surnames &#8216;Singh&#8217; and &#8216;Kaur&#8217; be acceptable to Canadian immigration?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83251584718ab23864b334543af359d1</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Orphan Nephew Niece Sponsorship Undertaking Requirements in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/sponsoring-orphaned-niece-and-nephew-requirements/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2020 01:24:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a Canadian citizen and my husband is a PR card holder. My eldest sister was diagnosed with Covid-19 in April 2020 and passed away in May 2020. Her husband who was a long haul truck driver in Dubai, passed away in an accident last year. They have left behind a 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter. Can I sponsor my nephew and niece as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1515"><a href="https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/sponsoring-orphaned-niece-and-nephew-requirements/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ce6d95df942d711ad494ec779e40e86</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Parents No Interest Immigrating Canada Can Sponsor Brother in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/sponsoring-brother-studying-in-india-parents-not-immigrating-to-canada/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:51:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My brother is 20 years old and he is currently studying in a university in India. My parents do not want to immigrate to Canada so can I sponsor brother to Canada alone? What would be the process to sponsor him?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7df86ccb6fe39f81fd73f94d0f7be3f4</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Spousal Sponsorship Appeal Section IRPA 117(1)(a) / 11(1) / 4(1) in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/lost-canadian-confirmation-of-permanent-residence-document-replacement/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2020 21:38:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I filed appeal for my husband by myself. Today, I received a letter from Immigration &amp; Refugee Board. There are lot of sections of immigration act cited there, e.g. 117(1)(a), 11(1) and 4(1) etc. I have not studied immigration law. Can you tell me in brief how these section of immigration act will affect my appeal?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e1cf21f348dd1b5367d8ba22b384f0e</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Spousal Sponsorship Appeal Got Dismissed Options Available in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/sponsorship-appeal/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2020 02:10:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My wife’s sponsorship appeal was heard in a full hearing last month. Today, I have received a letter that says your appeal is dismissed. My lawyer says go for judicial review but my friend says sponsor your wife again. My friend’s wife was called for interview twice 3 months apart and she finally received visa. Which route you suggest for me?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a7734d933faa25d382db759bc2309bc</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Suggestions to Sponsor and Applicant to Avoid Appeal Route in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/application-for-two-family-member/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2020 02:09:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do not have any choice at present because my wife’s application will be finalized after looking at my appeal consent order from the appeal division. My sister is going to get married next month. Do you have any suggestions so that her husband does not get stuck like my wife?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77f8159631787c6c24aba8d48951fd39</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion 10 Years Multiple Visa But Got Only 10 Days Entry in Canada in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/entry-time-for-visitor-visa-holder/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2020 16:10:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My childhood friend got 10 years multiple entry visitor visa. When he came to Toronto airport, an officer gave him only 10 days entry. Why?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a59d59956a3a323da45d211972d3cb4f</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion File Transfer Request Provision Available One Visa Office to Other in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/about-file-processing/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2020 23:29:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can a file be transferred from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to anther?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ab8af2bdf78abd9966f520a6cfc7e63</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev started the discussion Travelling Applied Work Permit Can Travel Canada On Valid TRV in the forum Canadian Immigration Forum</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/forums/discussion/about-travelling-back-home/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2020 02:09:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, can I travel back home if my work permit is in applied status.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94998325601ed72b7984e4460e24d3dd</guid>
				<title>Sanjeev became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.crownimmigration.com/news-feed/p/872/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2020 01:52:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		